学术等级: 兼职
发帖:294
经验:810
鲜花:0
勋章:0
离线
发表于:2016-09-26 12:02:26
2016年9月26日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  Lack of sleep can affect everything from our emotions to how well we focus on tasks like driving. It can affect sports performance, increase our chances of getting sick, and may be linked to weight gain in some people. You‘ve probably noticed how much running around little kids do — and how soundly they sleep. Take a tip from a toddler and get at least 60 minutes of exercise a day. Physical activity can decrease stress and help people feel more relaxed. Just don’t work out too close to bedtime because exercise can wake you up before it slows you down.  Lack of sleep can increase our chances of ___________.
  A.feel more relaxed
  B.waking up in middle night
  C.getting sick
  D.Watch TV and surf online
  【正确答案】 C
  【答案解析】 由关键词lack of sleep可定位至文章第一段。第一段提到缺乏睡眠会增加人们生病的几率,所以C为标准答案。
论坛级别: 学员
离线
发表于:2016-09-27 16:47:17
2016年9月27日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  The author says that interpersonal relations should be taught as a required course in every school, along with reading, writing, and mathematics. ________. That is at least as important as how much we know.
  A.Much of what has been said about strangers also applies to relationships with family members and friends.
  B.He keeps looking over the other person's shoulder, as if hoping to find someone more interesting in another part of the room.
  C.Every time you meet someone in a social situation, give him your undivided attention for four minutes.
  D.In his opinion, success in life depends mainly on how we get along with other people.
  【正确答案】 D
  【答案解析】 后句中的代词we在D中才有呼应的代词,而且在文章最后出现观点句是通常论述文的发展特点,因此判断D正确。
离线
发表于:2016-09-28 09:51:13
2016年9月28日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  In the United States, credit card fees have become a political issue. Congress has threatened to take action against some bad behavior by lenders. But getting a credit card has become a lot easier for most people. And many cards offer low rates at first, especially if people agree to move their money from another card.
  In the USA, Congress has threatened to take action against some bad behavior to _____.
  A.the interest charge on buying something
  B.to show people the negative effects that credit cards bring to people
  C.restrain the phenomenon of credit card fees
  D.A key board
  【正确答案】 C
  【答案解析】 第三段开篇讲到信用卡产生的费用已经转变成为一个重要的政治问题,国会已经迫于压力采取了一定的举措整治这些不良的信用行为,这些举措都是针对信用卡费用这一严重问题展开的,这个问题是这些举措的目的所在。
离线
发表于:2016-10-08 11:08:55
2016年10月8日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  During these past few years I used Associated Content to try writing. I found writing for that site was not my cup of tea. However, my experience there was positive as I was rewarded with even more learning opportunities just by dipping my toes into the water. Through Associated Content I was introduced to the world of blogging. I decided to learn how to set up a blog myself. Now I‘m interested in blogging and continue to work as a writer.
  What is the author‘s purpose of using the site Associated Content?
  A.To write for the site Yahoo! Contributor Network.
  B.To know more about other writers.
  C.To have one of his articles published.
  D.To become a network writer.
  【正确答案】 D
  【答案解析】 答案选D.根据本段的I decided to learn how to set up a blog myself. Now I‘m interested in blogging and continue to work as a writer确定D答案。A选项是作者偶然获得的结果,并非刚开始写作时的目的,可排除;B选项不是作者的目的;C选项是作者两年前已经取得的成果,无需再定为自己目标。
离线
发表于:2016-10-09 11:41:12
2016年10月9日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  Parents often decide on the basis of what their children want. Cathy, a mother told us, “My children have packed lunches, because they say they hate school dinners. I make 3 packed lunches every morning, so our kitchen is like a sandwich bar in the morning.” However, another mother, Susan made her choice based on the nutritious value of the food. She said, “My daughter always has school dinners. I think she probably gets healthier food by having a cooked lunch at school than she would if I made a few sandwiches.”
  Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
  A.Katz thinks chips are good for his kids.
  B.Susan‘s daughter likes eating sandwiches.
  C.Cathy may have at least three children.
  D.Jamie likes burgers and pizzas.
  【正确答案】 C
  【答案解析】 答案选C.细节查找并简单推断题。从本段,特别是I make 3 packed lunches every morning…可知Cathy有三个孩子在上学,有没有不上学的孩子不得而知,故选项C为最佳选项。其他三项均与原文意思不符。
离线
发表于:2016-10-10 13:45:23
2016年10月10日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  I don‘t claim there isn’t a force which guides us, which takes care of us, but the main element that helps us build up our future is our way of being. Our personality, our character, our way of perceiving(感知)reality and everything that surrounds us are the elements which may bring us to the top, or on the contrary, make us miserable.
  The author thinks that our future is decided mainly by ________.
  A.a superior force like God
  B.our way of being, such as our character
  C.things and persons that surround us
  D.others‘ choice and responsibility
  【正确答案】 B
  【答案解析】 答案选B.虽然作者也声明自己并不否认世界上存在任何一种具有超自然力量的东西,但是本段的…but the main element that helps us build up our future is our way of being可知,作者认为影响我们未来的最主要的因素还是我们自己的所作所为,答案为B项。
离线
发表于:2016-10-11 17:19:55
2016年10月11日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  Helping the planet is a big part of what our world trip is all about and that‘s exactly what we did this past week. We helped get a hydroponics farm started in a local village. This farm will be a model for the local villagers so they can start their very own self sustaining farm. Hydroponics is a type of farming that uses a third of the water needed in an average farm and uses no soil.
  A hydroponics farm _______________.
  A.is difficult to build
  B.is a type of farm without soil
  C.will cost lots of money
  D.was started in the village before they came
  【正确答案】 B
  【答案解析】 答案选B.词义理解题。根据关键词hydroponics farm迅速锁定本段。再通过排除法可以判定B项是正确的。因为A和C表述的内容文章并没有提到过。D项表述是错误的,因为那个村庄在他们去之前并没有这种hydroponics farm.是他们到了之后,帮忙建立了一个模型。
离线
发表于:2016-10-12 17:30:51
2016年10月12日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  I found in my baby‘s behaviour a metaphor for the new generation. My wife and I had given him some books to examine,but he merely spit upon them. When we read to him,he did not feel comfortable. And so it is in the schools. We find that our students don’t read,that they look down upon reading and scold those of us who teach it. All they want to do is watch TV. After this experience with the baby,however,I have reached a conclusion: let them watch it. If television is that much more attractive to children than books,why should we fight it? Let them watch it all they want!
  From the passage we know that the author is_____
  A.a doctor.
  B.an editor.
  C.a writer.
  D.a teacher.
  【正确答案】 D
  【答案解析】 根据本段第五句话的信息,我们会很容易地推断出作者是一位教师。这句话的原文是: We find that our students don‘t read,that they look down upon reading and scold those of us who teach it. 它的意思是:我们发现我们的学生不读书,瞧不起读书,而且还骂我们这些教他们读书的人。由此来看,这里的“我们”指的就是当老师的这些人。
离线
发表于:2016-10-13 10:32:19
2016年10月13日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  In this world of change and complexity, the need for information is of greatest importance. Those people who have accurate, reliable up-to-date information to solve the day-to-day problems, the critical problems of their business, social and family life, will survive and succeed “Knowledge is power” may well be the truest saying and access to information may be the most critical requirement of all people.
  We can learn from the paragraph that _______.
  A.it is necessary to obtain as much knowledge as possible
  B.people should make the best use of the information accessible
  C.we should realize the importance of accumulating information
  D.it is of vital importance to acquire needed information efficiently
  【正确答案】 D
  【答案解析】 本段作者指出:“当今世界多变、复杂,信息对人至关重要。人们要学会利用准确、可靠、最新的信息来解决日常问题及他们工作和社会交往、家庭生活中的重大问题,只有这样的人才能生存、才能成功。‘知识就是力量’,获取信息是对所有人的最重要的要求”。从该段中我们得知D项“it is of vital important to acquire needed information efficiently”(有效地获取所需信息是至关重要的)为正确答案。而A项只强调信息的量;B项强调充分利用所获得的信息,而原文强调的是“需要”信息;C项强调应该意识到积累信息的重要性,这在该段中并未提及。
离线
发表于:2016-10-14 15:47:59
2016年10月14日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  The father was unwilling to give his son the keys to his car.
  A.reluctant
  B.angry
  C.pleased
  D.eager
  【正确答案】 A
  【答案解析】 句意:父亲不愿意把车钥匙给他的儿子。unwilling形容词“不愿意的,不乐意的”,reluctant与其同意。
离线
发表于:2016-10-17 17:35:56
2016年10月17日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  Some scientists say that animals in the ocean are increasingly threatened by noise pollution caused by human beings.
  According to the passage, which of the following is increasingly dangerous to sea creatures?
  A.The sound of a car.
  B.The sound of voices.
  C.Man-made noise pollution.
  D.The sound of steps.
  【正确答案】 C
  【答案解析】 Some scientists say that animals in the ocean are increasingly threatened by noise pollution caused by human beings.指出了人类的噪声污染引起了海洋生物的危险。
离线
发表于:2016-10-18 13:43:29
2016年10月18日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  Back in 1969, US President Richard Nixon confidently predicted: “In the next 50 years, we shall see a woman president, perhaps sooner than you think.” Today, not too far off Nixon‘s deadline, America is looking at that possibility. Over the weekend, Hillary Rodham Clinton, wife of former president Bill Clinton, announced her run for 2008 presidency.
  Q: Up to the present, no woman has been elected president in the US.
  A.Right
  B.Wrong
  C.Not mentioned
  【正确答案】 A
  【答案解析】 问题句说“迄今为止在美国没有一个女人曾经被选举为总统”。本段说的是“1969年,美国总统Richard Nixon 很有信心地预测:”在下一个50年里,我们将会看见一个女总统,这或许比你想象的更快些‘。今天距离Nixon总统给出的最终期限已经不远了,美国人现在正关注这可能性“。相邻语句句意相关,显然,定冠词结构”the possibility“指答案相关句中提到的”可能出现美国女总统“。从该句中可以推断出”从1969年到现在为止,美国还没有出现女总统“。因此问题句提供了正确信息。
离线
发表于:2016-10-19 10:32:32
2016年10月19日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  What about drinking alcohol to wet your throat? I advice you not to touch alcohol before speaking. You will feel all-powerful and you will feel you can do everything, but in fact your brain and your mouth do not work together properly. Save the alcohol until after you finish speaking.
  Q: Due to the effect of alcohol, your thought and your mouth will not coordinate properly.
  A.Right
  B.Wrong
  C.Not mentioned
  【正确答案】 A
  【答案解析】 本题的关键句为:but in fact your brain and your mouth do not work together properly. 因此本题答案为A.
离线
发表于:2016-10-21 09:48:28
2016年10月21日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  A new study has found no evidence that sunscreen, commonly used to reduce the risk of skin cancer, actually increase the risk.
  Researchers from the University of Iowa based their findings on a review of 18 earlier studies that looked at the association between sunscreen use and melanoma (黑素瘤)。 They said that they found flaws in studies that had reported associations between sunscreen use and higher risk of melanoma.
  The word “flaws” in the 2nd paragraph most probably means _______.
  A.evidence
  B.facts
  C.faults
  D.failures
  【正确答案】 C
  【答案解析】 本题选C,本段表明:到目前为止还没证据能证明sunscreen会增加skin cancer的几率,接下来的段落也解释了使用sunscreen跟skin cancer没有必然的联系,故排除A.B.D选项。
离线
发表于:2016-10-21 16:45:31
2016年10月21日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  Hercules served a king. The king was afraid of him. So again and again he sent him on difficult tasks. One morning the king sent for him and told him to fetch three golden apples for him from the garden of the Singing Maidens (歌女)。 But no one knew where the garden was.
  Q: Hercules was given many difficult tasks because the king wanted to get rid of him.
  A.Right
  B.Wrong
  C.Not mentioned
  【正确答案】 A
  【答案解析】 句子的意思是:国王想除掉Hercules,所以交给他很多艰巨的工作去做。这个信息在短文第二句和第三句中提到了,与短文的意思相符(国王很害怕Hercules,多次交给他艰巨的工作去做),由此可以推断本题的正确选项为A.
离线
发表于:2016-10-24 10:41:40
2016年10月24日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  It had been boring hanging about the hotel all afternoon. The road crew were playing a game with dollar notes. Folding them into small planes to see whose would fly the furthest. Having nothing better to do, I joined in and won five, and then took the opportunity to escape with my profit. Despite the evil-looking clouds, I had to get out for a while.
  Why did the writer want to leave the hotel
  A.To enjoy the good weather.
  B.To have a change of scene.
  C.To spend all his winnings.
  D.To get away from the crew.
  【正确答案】 B
  【答案解析】 答案选B.本题的问题是:为什么作者想要离开宾馆?由本段第一句可以得出答案。在宾馆是十分无聊的,最后一句也写出作者不顾天气不好而想要出去走走,AC选项错误,D选项未提及。
离线
发表于:2016-10-25 10:31:51
2016年10月25日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  Young musicians in African countries are creating a new kind of pop music. The tunes and the rhythms of their music combine African traditions with various forms of music popular today, such as hip-hop, rap, rock, jazz, or reggae. The result is music that may sound familiar to listeners anywhere in the world, but at the same time is distinctly African. It is different also in another way Many of the songs are very serious and they deal with important social or political issues in Africa today.
  This passage is about how African pop music is_______.
  A.usually about love and romance
  B.more serious than most pop music
  C.popular with young people in Africa
  D.mostly written just for entertainment
  【正确答案】 B
  【答案解析】 答案选B.本题的问题是:非洲流行音乐的不同之处是什么?由本段倒数第一句可以得出答案。“It is different also in another way Many of the songs are very serious and they deal with important social or political issues in Africa today.” AD项错误,C项未提及。
离线
发表于:2016-10-26 09:52:23
2016年10月26日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  Every year, in November, Thanksgiving Day reminds us of the good things in life, and people are thankful. On this day people usually eat turkey and great quantities of other foods.
  Q: The turkey is a most popular food on Thanksgiving Day.
  A.Right
  B.Wrong
  C.Not mentioned
  【正确答案】 A
  【答案解析】 感恩节这天火鸡通常是必不可少的。因此本题是正确的。
离线
发表于:2016-10-27 11:03:25
2016年10月27日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  The question of how healthy school food is was called attention to by the professional cook, Jamie Oliver, who launched a campaign to improve children‘s nutrition, after spending a year working in a school kitchen. The TV series about the campaign won a BAFTA award this week.
  We can learn from the passage that _________.
  A.Jamie never eats the junk food
  B.Jamie taught parents to cook healthy food
  C.Jamie once worked in a school kitchen
  D.in order to win a BAFTA award, Jamie launched a campaign
  【正确答案】 C
  【答案解析】 答案选C.推理判断题。从文章本段…after spending a year working in a school kitchen可知C项正确。由…Jamie Oliver, who launched a campaign to improve children‘s nutrition…可知D项错误;A项和B项在文中没有依据。
离线
发表于:2016-10-28 10:45:16
2016年10月28日职称英语qq群-作业及参考答案
  The researchers also gave the students tests to tell whether the students believed that a math superstar had to be a boy. Then the researchers turned to the teachers To find out which teachers were anxious about math, the researchers asked the teachers how they felt at times when they came across math, such as when reading a sales receipt. A teacher who got nervous looking at the numbers on a sales receipt, for example, was probably anxious about math.
  According to the experiment, those teachers were probably anxious about math when they felt______.
  A.nervous memorizing the numbers of a sales receipt
  B.helpless saving the numbers of a sales receipt
  C.uneasy reading the numbers of a sales receipt
  D.hopeless filling in the numbers of a sales report
  【正确答案】 C
  【答案解析】 答案选C.本段第三句To find out which teachers were anxious about math, the researchers asked the teachers how they felt at times when they came across math, such as when reading a sales receipt指出了答案。memorizing the numbers意为“记住数字”;saving the numbers意为“保存数字”;filling in the numbers意为“陆续编入数字”,而且文中没有提到a sales report,它们均不是答案。
快速回复主题

职称英语QQ群作业交流讨论入口

您尚未登录,发表回复前请先登录,或者 注册
  Ctrl+Enter直接发表